Convent island is an island featuring a convent of nuns. The nunnery has been around since at least the 1850's. The building is Portuguese in style. The last story featuring the island was in the second world war in 1943 - unsure on its standing since and if its still a convent.
The nuns lived off the island and was self sufficient for the most part.
To visit Mawitaan or the mainland they had to hitchhike from a passing ship.
Phantom Wiki URL